Are you uninterested in tangles spools ruining hours of printing? Are you in search of an all-around filament to get you started with your first 3D prints? We are excited to tell you that TIANSE PLA filament can unravel your entire concerns.
- Less warping, more flexible
- Low shrinkage rate
- Excellent affect resistance and strength
- PLA raw materials are from USA
TIANSE PLA 3D Printer Filament
TIANSE PLA Filament is made of premium PLA (Polylactic Acid) material, which is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the usage of a heated print bed. As a result of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
It is suitable for fast printing and printing large-sized models, printed products have flat and smooth surfaces.
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool
- Dimensional accuary：+/-0.02mm
- Really helpful extruder temperature: 180 – 220°C (356-410°F)
- Really helpful platform temperature: Not required but can be utilized 25-60°C (77-140°F)
- Printing speed: 30 to 90mm/s
- Beef up printer type: FDM, FFF, 3D Pens
- Packaging Included: 1 x Spool PLA 3D Printing Filament
Not brittle and with great tensile strength, TIANSE filament fiber suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.