SainSmart TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, like a hybrid of plastic and rubber.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression in comparison to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
Compared to so much commonplace filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU should be run much slower.
– Subject material: Rep-Flex TPU – Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
– Shore Hardness: 95A
– Weight: 250g Spool
– Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
– Beneficial extruder temperature:195 – 230°C
– Beneficial platform temperature: 40 – 60°C
Beneficial for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you may pay more attention to those tips:
– Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
– First layer settings. (Height one hundred% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
– Retraction disabled. This will cut back messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
– Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would lend a hand the filament bond well. – Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you’re having problems printing with soft filaments, first of all, and so much importantly, slow the print down, run at 20mm/s will work perfectly.
It will be important when loading the filament to permit it to just just get started extruding. If you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The weight feature pushes filament through quicker than an ordinary print and this will result in it to get caught within the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, no longer in the course of the feeder tube. This reduces the drag at the filament which will result in the gear to slide at the filament. I
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 250g(vacuum sealed)