.aplus-tech-spec-hide-loading vital; }
PolySupport is a breakaway Improve material which will also be got rid of easily. It is advantage over dissolvable Improve is that its faster to take away and requires no tools or equipment. For geometric overhangs such as boxes, architectural models or brackets, PolySupport will offer a greater experience than dissolvable Improve.
PolySupport — Improve material for 3D printing filament
Support the model very well:
- PLA based material from Polymaker’s portfolio.
Generally Improve the model depending on its geometry:
- PC, PVB & TPU based material from Polymaker’s portfolio.
Open Improve: Improve that doesn’t enclose any part of the model. Open Improve can on a regular basis be got rid of in a single piece.
- Support density: Since open Improve will also be got rid of in a single piece, we propose a high Improve density (40% or more) with 2 layers of solid interface to obtained better surface finish.
- Threshold overhang angle: Most 3D printers can print overhang angles as much as 45˚ , so It is suggested that the threshold overhang angle be set at 45˚.
- Support infill pattern: For open Improve, because the Improve structure will also be got rid of fairly easily, perpendicular infill is normally really useful.
Closed Improve: Improve that encloses some part of the model. On this case the Improve will have to be broken apart and separated in an effort to be got rid of from the finished part.
- Support density: It is suggested that a Improve density within the range of 15% – 30% is used for closed Improve for simple removal.
- Threshold overhang angle: equivalent with open Improve, a threshold overhang angle of 45˚ is normally really useful.
- Support infill pattern : It is suggested that the infill at all times be parallel for closed Improve to better break it away
|Dry Settings||80℃ for 8h|
Who We Are?
Polymaker produce prime quality 3D printing materials with a comprehensive range of properties and functions, ranging from highengineering strength to unique aesthetic slutions. We try to bridge the gap between prototyping and production, by equipping designers and engineers with the most productive material solutions