|PLA+ Filament 1.75mm , Wood||PLA+ Filament 1.75mm,UV or Sunlight Color Change to Blue||PETG Filament 1.75mm ,Orange||PLA+ Filament 1.75mm , Marble||PLA+ Filament ,Color Changing with Temperature Geen to Yellow|
|Color||Wood||UV or Sunlight Color Change to Blue||Orange||Marble||Color Changing with Temperature Geen to Yellow|
|Filaments Net Weight||1 kg (2.2 lbs)||1 kg (2.2 lbs)||1 kg (2.2 lbs)||1 kg (2.2 lbs)||1 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Advantage||Unique color | Less Warping | No Heating Bed Required||Unique color | Less Warping | No Heating Bed Required||Prints at Higher Temperatures | Durable||Unique color | Less Warping | No Heating Bed Required||Unique color | Less Warping | No Heating Bed Required|
Rainbow pla 1.75 filament：
iSANMATE PLA 1.75mm filament is a high-performance PLA material with excellent strength and toughness, good transparency and glossiness, very suitable for printing crafts, Models and industrial components.
1.Easy to print
PLA is widely used for simple printing, odorless and minimal warpage. It is a perfect choice for beginners.
iSANMATE PLA does not require heating bed and also a green-friendly choice .
The printing temperature is low and the size is accurate. It may be applied to 3D pens and quite a lot of FDM 3D printers(such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice, FlashForge, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa and and so on).
One of the important factors of any print comes down to color. iSANMATE 3D filament’s colors are bold and vibrant.Mix ‘n match bright primaries and nuanced hues with gloss, textured, sparkle, transparent,even wood and marble-mimicking filaments.
Work for iSANMATE. Holiday for you.
✔Each and every filament has been carefully formulated and thoroughly tested to offers you a smooth, stable and error-free 3D printing process. Enjoy your holiday, Believe your whole prints to iSANMATEDE!
✔It may be a best gift for your friends and you.
✔Material: PLA (polylactic acid).
✔Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
✔Print temp: 190-225ºC
✔Hot bed temp: 0-45 ºC
✔Print speed: 60mm /s
✔Dimensional accuracy:1.75mm +/- 0.03mm
High-Quality tangle-free 1.75mm PLA filament
Believe your whole prints to iSANMATE! We strive to make 3D printing an enjoyable and error-free process for our customers. That’s why Each and every filament is carefully formulated and thoroughly tested to save you effort and time each time you print.
Laser measuring system
Advanced laser diameter measuring and self-adaptive regulate system in the manufacturing ensure these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter.
Make more than just models with 3D printing! Design and bring to life your inventions and other functional pieces to be used in on a regular basis （applications like custom phone cases,straps, mobile phone cases, drone parts ,dog tags and tons more.） The sky’s the limit! Your creativity begins with iSANMATE filament.
1 kg Neat tangle-free 1.75 mm PLA filament
1 piece manual
1 bag desiccant
Warm Tip: Please use: Nozzle ≥ 0.4mm
1. Before the use of, please make certain that the 3D printer filament isn’t tangled.
2. Please be sure you insert the free end of the PLA filament into the hole to keep away from entanglement for next time use.
3. After Each and every printing, it’s endorsed to take out the filament from the printer and put it in a sealed plastic bag or plastic box to keep away from moisture.
4. If you aren’t printing for the following few days, please retract the filament to give protection to the printer nozzle.
5.Cleaning or changing the nozzle before printing is an effective way to reduce jam if it was once used for lots of times.
6. If the PLA filament is exposed to the air for a very long time, please use an oven to bake at 40℃ for 4 hours to restore the normal performance of the filament ,which could avoids breaking right through the printing process and causing you an unpleasant printing experience.