- It looks more silver after typing. Old one looks as if much dark.
- Improve of quality of filament. Looks Standard however print Shiny.
Note before print:
- It’s harder to print silk pla filament than Standard pla filamentIf you might be first time to print.
- When you first time to print our silk pla filament, we advise you to make use of 50p.c speed of ordinary print for take a look at.
- We recommend you to make use of 0.4mm nozzle.
Why make a selection MCHYI?
- Made of Corn Starch, Prime Quality Subject matter from USA
- Designed for three-D Pen and three-D Printer. It Supports Numerous FDM three-D Printers in Market Very Well
Just right to Know:
- Be certain to insert the free finish of the filament into the opening to keep away from the filament being tangled for next time use.
- In order to increase the lifetime of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box.